Monday, December 04, 2006

SORRY FOLKS

Last Thursdy when I got home, my phone and DSL were down, left me stranded! So I got on the cell phone and called Qwest customer support, they had a tech here Friday morning. She said it was a direct short inside the house, they would come in and fix it, but at a hourly rate, that I was not willing to pay. So I had Structered cabling back in this morning, took 3 hours, and hopefully the problem is resolved. Great to be back online, and have more than just a cell phone.
Other than that, I am still trying to get this sales copy wrapped up be the weeks end, so I can get started on other tutorials, and creating this E-book. I'll be back...
Gimp

1 Comments:

Blogger cwilcox said...

Gimp,
Don't try to get it all done at once! You are an old man now1 ;)

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home