Friday, November 24, 2006

BLACK FRIDAY

It's the day after Thanksgiving, and everyones shopping, trying to find the best deals on this black friday. I trust everyone had a good feast, and took the time to be with their familys yesterday. I had a great Thanksgiving meal with the family, and they celebrated my 50th, a few days early. It was a relaxing way to spend the afternoon. Then it was back home, fighting on the computer, seems I cannot get things done right, shrinking photos into thumbnails, and getting them listed on my sales copy. That is where much of my day has been spent today, and I have not had any success. Along with that, I have printed 21 chapters of online tutorial for HTML, so much to do, so little time. I guess I'll jump into the hot tub and relax, then get back after it....

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home