Monday, November 20, 2006

DSL Modem/ Phone Problems

Sorry for the late post! It is either Qwest, my DSL modem, & phone that have been having problems, or something else. I know it is not the wiring, that was all new earlier this year, with all cat 5, so I could get DSL. I would assume it is my block outside, but qwest says as long as I have a dial tone out there, it is not there problem. Structured cabling did all of the wiring, and I have had them out here 3 times since they did the job. It is an intermittent problem that comes and goes. It sucks when you have phone and computer problems.
Other than that, I had a great coaching call today. Enough to overwhelm me, so my plate is still full. I can finally say things are getting done the right way, and I am learning from the right group. www.marketingtips.com I just have so much to get done in the next few week.
I'll keep everyone posted... gotta go

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home