Friday, October 27, 2006

T.G.I.F. AND ALMOST GONE

What a day, both at work, and once I got home. With a full schedule ahead me after leaving work, I had no time to waste. I got home and gathered the tools and supplies I needed to do the electrical work at my older sister's new house, and then proceded to top off and treat the hot tub, get some of the leaves picked up in the back yard, and I was out the door. What I thought was going to be a quick job, turned out to be a few hours, and I never got finished with it. I still needed to help move a sofa and coffee table, and I am thankful I had Rick give me hand on the workload. Tomorrow I'll go back and finish the electrical, and with what is left, it should take no more than two hours. That will leave the rest of the weekend to work on my slaes copy, and try to get caught up. Tonight, I'm kicking back in the hot tub for an hour, and relaxing.
Hope everyone enjoys their evening, I will.

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home