Thursday, October 26, 2006

CLOSER TO FRIDAY

I did not have the energy to get a post done last night, after a great 2 hour coaching call, and about 45 minutes in the hot tub, I decided to hit the sack. To learn more about IMC's products and mentoring program, you can go to www.marketingtips.com If your going to do something, learn from the right group, and do it the right way. It may cost more, but in the long run, you'll save more, and learn more.
Today I was just physically drained, and tired, for no apparent reason. So after working on our LOTO program with the safety consultant, I came home and slept for 2 hours.
I feel somewhat refreshed, and have gotten caught up on the dish's and the laundry.
Tomorrow night, I'll get some work done at my sisters new house, and that will free up the rest of my weekend, to try and get this sales copy written, and some competitive analysis done.
Always remember to check out the www.redhogdiary.com as Chris is great about getting his written eveyday. For the Holiday Season, don't forget to go to www.varietygps.com
Until the next post!

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home