Sunday, October 22, 2006

ONE STEP AT A TIME

Well, the ( content/features/benifits ) part has been written up, for the E-book I'm working on, sent to the coach for review. I still need to work on the competitive analysis. As they say, to know your competitors, is to know your market. Had I not been ill, for so many weeks, this would have been done. Now it is a matter of having done by Tuesday night, and sent to the coach. On Wednesday, if everything is in place, we start on writing a sales copy, for what I am creating.
In the mean time, while I am busy, take a look at a Chris's web site www.redhogdiary.com
or the site that has not had any traffic in 60 days www.varietygps.com
Until the next post, have a great day!

Gimp

2 Comments:

Blogger cwilcox said...

Hey Brother, If you were hoping to set a record on the GPS sight I just blew it for you. I just stopped by and took a look. I recommend it as a great spot for shopping for the wanderlust loved ones on your Christmas list.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Shiffty's Gimp said...

The GPS site is staying up. IT will have some HTML modified to it, once I learn the right techniques. I need to get better exposure & traffic, and I am learning that with this new marketing firm. Unfortunatly, they are not working on the GPS site, they are guideing me through this
E-book, All a learning curve.

Gimp

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home