Monday, September 25, 2006

Health

Todays Chiropractor Dr. visit did not suprise me, my sinus's went to hell, along with everything else this morning, and when he said you sinus'a are bad, I smirked, already new that. My repsonse was, I have a family doctor visit tomorrow, and an eye exam Wednesday. He just said that was good. I'm at the point pushing 50, I need all of these exams. I'm hitting the sac. as I have responded to my coach for www.imctips.com he has not gotten back with me on being ill. I was supposed to have a call tomorrow evening, and they are not cheap, your to have your assignemnts done, hence, I am no better than a few weeks ago, from being ill. you can understand my lack of post, and concerns. Hitting the sac..... another Dr. Appt. tomorow morning...
Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home