Monday, September 04, 2006

BUSY - SLOW TO POST

The previous post was for those friends who have been through a divorce, or just getting out of a
bad relationship, and it came from the author, noted on the post. It's hell going through relationships that are either physically or emotionally abusive, No One needs to go through that. And it is very hard to recover. Thank God I am single, and don't have to deal with those types of scenarios. But from time to time, I get to hear friends going through it.
My time has been busy, and will continue this way, for the next few months, as I do research,
on finding the correct niche market, to jump into. It is very time consuming, but everything that is taught through www.marketingtips.com is methodical, and precise.
I'll keep everyone informed on my progress, but be aware postings may be sporadic, do to time constraints/schedule.

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home