Friday, September 01, 2006

CHRISTIAN VIEWS, BLOGS, I HATE MY COMPUTER

I guess because I have good Christian viewpoints, Satan has my computer, and blogs are not permissable. I am always growing on my viewpoints, and had the opportunity to be in a conversation that caught me off guard today, and my computer is screwing up, allowing me to post it. It was in conversation at work, that started on different subject, and turned spiritual, or religious, and caught me off guard, by this person, very open, to the point conversation. I knew immediately, his faith and belief, were sincere, as we talked about life and addictions. Now if my computer would settle down, I'd finish this post! guess I'll have to try again tomorrow, bad on my end, I have 100 hours of research to do....... I think I have a virus on this thing, with a mind of its own... on another time, we'll get back to an addictions conversation, which covers a wide variety of topics, and hurts millions of individuals, their lifes, emotions, and health.
I'm back for the moment, qwest has solved the the prolem. LOL... My DSL...
At any point, this guy would be GQ, Gentelmans Quartley: Always sharpy dresses, inteligent,
friendly. So he took me off guard, when he started talking what I would say spiritual, or ministural. It was great! I love this guy, he loves the lord, as I love the lord. I am in a ministery, that loves the lord, and everyone has their own opionion. so it gives me another viewpoint. You see, their are, christains, in my viewpoint, who know what is right, but do not follow the path. I have been there. There are christians, who are only christians on Sundays.
That'a not what Jesus asked for for. Don't believe in me one day a week, follow me, believe in the truth, accept me as your savior, and I will set you free, we are all brothers and sisters.
If we could all live by this, and get along, think how great life could be! becuase we are alll brothers and sisters, in the life of Christ...... And we all need to Grow......

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home