Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Busy Day

Hey, the morning started out great! I slept in. :) But then it was time to get back to work on
Word Tracker, before my CMA meeting. For those of you who don't know, CMA stands for
Christain Motorcycle Association, and they can be reached at www.cmausa.org
I had the opportunity to be introduced to them, by my boss, after my motorcycle accident.
Unfortunatly, I have missed the last 3 meetings, because of my East coast trip, a seminar in Chicago, and the West coast trip. So it was great to be back among Christain friends, and riders.
We meet once a month at Bishops for a brunch, and then our meeting. They have their annual meeting in Arkanasa, the last part of October, called the changing of the colors. I have had the opportunity to go to their last two changing of the colors, and it is a spiritual uplifting, to say the least. A great bunch of folks, christains, who don't drink, live for the lord, minister to others, and change one heart at a time.
After the meeting, I promised a friend I would stop by to look at his deck, and visit for a moment. So here we are, I'm not completely done with my assignment, which should have been done last night, and e-mailed to my coach, and the clock is ticking, with laundry going, and this post being written, where does time go. I better get back after it, enjoy your evening, and don't forget to watch the sky tonight for two Moons.

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home