Saturday, October 21, 2006

GETTING BACK ON TRACK

Well, the coaching call I had Wednesday night was both positive, and uplifting, and I am pushing forward to get back on track. Over the next 8 weeks, I'll be creating an E-book on rock climbing. So this evening, I am trying to wrap up the content/context/chapters, with the benifits and features of what will be in the book. On our converstation Wednesday, the coach thought this should only take an hour or two. It seems to be more in depth than that, or I am just making more work out of it. But it seems wise to me, to take it from the beginning of when I started to learn how to climb, to the point where I ended up on the Nose of El Cap, in Yosemitie.
So it will go from learning how to climb, to advanced climbing, to the joys and perils.
I am fortunate to have many, that I have climbed with over the years, to refresh my memory, and grasp photos that I do not have. So this will be another intersting challenge, and I am looking forward to it. I only desire that it comes out perfect, and is profitable.
Now I need to get back to work.

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home