Friday, October 06, 2006

CLIMBING OUT OF HELL

Damn, five weeks of bad health with the Flu and everything else, is like climbing out of hell.
But my mind is getting back in shape, not that I had one, and my health is getting better.
From the Chiropracter: he made a few adjustments, could not explain the headaches!
From the Annual Physical: everything was good, but the blood pressure was very high, and the prostate levels were high. So he put me on antibiotics for 2 weeks, at the end of the month, I go back to see what the levels are. If they are still high, I go in to a Urologist. He could not explain the headaches, but offered accupuncture for a cure. Chest X-rays showed scaring, thay are being sent to a radioligist, for exam. This does not suprise me, as I have been told I have had emphazyma for years.
From the Eye Exam: He changed my bi-focal prescription, but said it had no bearing on the headaches. Asked if I had any other appoinments set up? Ie: Neurologist! I said not yet!
Then after laying in bed all weekend: I hear this infomercial on Nexium - side affects- headaches- I have been on this for over three months, the time that the headaces were getting worse. Last Monday, I quit taking Nexium. My stomache still bothers me, But I only took four tylenol that day. I have not taken a Tylenol since, nor have I had the headaches. And I was up to about 20 Tylenol a day.
Now it is time to get back to the research that I was doing, before I got in rut, with the headaches and the Flu. Expect regular Post!!!!!! Glad to be back, sorry for the delay...!

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home