Tuesday, October 17, 2006

R.U.T.

RUT Know what it means? The dictionary says: groove, track - as made by wheeels, a fixed, routine procedure, course of action.
A RUT EFFECTS EVERYONE: My Acronym analysis: Running Under Thunder
Everyone understands running, & Under, - Thunder is the sound, following lightning,
Hence, get your ass moving, before you get struck. In other words change your routine, or course of action. You may wonder why I am writing about this! Well, after being sick, under the weather, and still behind schedule, I am in a RUT. It sucks! And it is hard to get out of a Rut, coming out of the Flu, and bad health. Although it is easier, than those I know who like to gamble, and drink. Most people drink, because they think it is relaxing and fun, most people gamble, for the lure of hitting it big, both are wrong concepts, and a desease. It effects some worse than others, and most will not admit it. I know some people coming back from vegas, I am sure the drinking was a good time for all of them, as they would say it was. But what a waste of time, and a waste of money. I think one person lost 6k, now there is a RUT, not to mention what the rest of them lost. Hearing this, I know my hole is not as deep a rut, to dig out of as theirs. Does it make me feel better? Well, I'm glad I was not there drinking or loosing money with them, but I also wish I was not six weeks behind. A Rut is a Rut, dig out of it! Needless to say, I rarely gamble, and have no desires for bars. I leave that up to my good friends, who think they are having a good time, while they are loosing money, and listen to their RUTs, afterwords.

I'm hitting the sack

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home