Sunday, November 05, 2006

FRUSTRATING WEEK

And what a week it was! Monday was the EKG with more chest x-rays, they never found anything. They did however schedule me with the cardiologist for Tuesday.
So Tuesday, was just one test on the treadmill, with another EKG. Nothing materialized there for the chest pains either. Friday morning was a Chest Cat Scan, late Friday afternoon I found out that the scan was good, what showed up was a lymph node on the differant x-rays.
So, all these test that came out good, and they have no idea what the chest pains are from.
I started Zantac Friday, to see if that might help, thinking the pains might be from acid reflux, the zantac has not helped much either. So, now I wait, and keep monitoring the pain, and see what happens. I did have a chance to get through the first draft of my sales copy, at least it is a start, and the whole weekend has not been wasted.
Until the next post

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home