Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday And I Am Beat

Damn do I feel behind, and beat. Yesterday I had my coaching call at 3:00pm my time, which lasted an hour and a half. It was a rescheduled call, because I could be home for the call on the 15th, because of Black Wednesday at work. That was fine, that I had it rescheduled, but I mut have had Dyslexia, because I had my time screwed up. It was 1 pm paciffic time that my coach would call, and I had it written down for 11:00 am my time. When he never called at 11, I left him a voice mail, I did not hear from him at 11:45 am, so I left him an email. If my head was not up my ass, I would have known that he was 2 hours behind me, not the other way around. I felt foolish, when i was finally on the phone with him at 3:00 pm my time, and then had to apologize for my deslexia. All and all, it was a great call, just overwheming for me. So much to do, and remember. But there is a new domain name, for the new web site, for the Ebook.
www.rockclimbing4all.com not published yet, the site or the Ebook. So as the story goes, I was in bed before 10:00 pm, and just could not get to sleep. 12:30 am, and I am still awake, only a few hours before I need to be into work, let alone a meeting I must be at by 7:30 am.
Not wanting to oversleep, I just get up and start doing some research until 3:00 am, and then jump into the hottub for an hour. By 4 I was in the shower, out, had breakfast, fed the cat, garbage out, and into work by 5 am. Okay24 hours later, no sleep, I just need to get my 8+ hours in, and I can get home and get some rest. I wish it was that easy, I was able to lay down at 5 pm for an hour, and I am back at it. One more work day to go, then 4 days off to get caught up. Ya right? gotta go! Till the next post, amigo's....

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home