Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sundays Success

Although I did not get to bed till 1 am this morning, I was up by 7. I called Rick at 8, to stir his ass up, he was to be the video photograper, of this top rope/anchor system setup today.
We got out to Palisades Kepler state park before 11:00, and were done just before 2. It was a success, the temp was about 60 degrees, no rain, it brought back old memories. Had I had another rappel/belay device with me, I might have topped the day off with some climbing.
Sad to say that never happened, and now the temps are ready to start dropping. Thats ashame, I have 6 more how to videos to get done yet, I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a few good weekends yet. It could happen! Tomorrow is a vacation day from work, but I will be swamped with tutorials, so there is no break.
Until tomorows post, to see what was accomplished, CYA

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home