Monday, November 27, 2006

MONDAY THE BIG 50

A great day to burn a vacation day, when you turn 50. Unfortunately, I did not do anything exciting. I started off doing online tutorials for HTML, then I started cleaning the windows, since it was 60 degrees out. Guess I should have been out doing another how to video, on climbing. As it goes, there is just never enough time. After I got half of the windows cleaned, I proceeded to get the front & back yard raked, before the snow hits, and got the shed rearranged a bit. All that topped with five loads of laundry, and getting the cat litter boxes cleaned. Not to bad for eight hours of work, now I can get a few more hours in on these tutorials, before the night is over. For those of you who didn't know, Chris ( www.redhogdiary.com ) and I have been struggling with quitting smoking, today, turning 50, I just quit. I know it is all mind over matter, but wish me luck.

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home