Saturday, December 09, 2006

What a Day

The first thing this morning, I checked my hot tub and noticed it was down to 75 degrees.
What a way to screw up my day, and my schedule, this is something I cannot leave unattended.
The blower motor works, but not the pump for the jets, which has a safety, so if it is not working, it won't heat the the tub. After calling the outfit I bought the tub from 5 years ago, he said a new pump motor would run $415.00, but suggested I try to manually turn the shaft to get it started. Damn if that did not get the pump motor running, so I sprayed some lubricant on the shaft hoping my problem was done. In the mean time, I ran to staples to pick up a new DVD drive for my computer, which was shot, then went and picked up chemicals for the hot tub, so far it is a $130.00 day. I got back home, and the tub seemed to be fine for the time, so I dug into a few tutotials on the Adobe software I had loaded. I never got around to doing hte other video tutorials on climbing, and at the momnent, it seems the pump motor went to hell again.
Now I get to baby sit a tub, so it wont freeze, and Monday look at replacing a capacitor, or motor. Money keeps going out, not enough in, and I still have Christmas to deal with. Time to hit the Bank, for another Loan.

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home