Monday, December 18, 2006

This Sucks - Going back and Forth 4 logins

I switched to the new format weeks ago, and still need to go back and forth for logins, it sucks! but that is why they call it Beta format! still being worked out!
I spent hours yesterday, going through Front page Tutorial, this will be an ongoing learning process. This morning, I was up at 6, and online, learning! By 9, I was at the post office, the bank, and to the Chiropractor for an app. By 10:00, I had the hot tub tore apart, the capacitor pulled out, and was on the way to pick up a new one...... Non productive day!!! So Far!! Had the hot up repaired and running again by 2, and back online studying, what a day of vacation!
Yet I always move forward... It's early, now I am going to move forward to bed, I have to work tomorrow, and my plate is still overflowing...... till the next one, be here, there, or anywhere, I am always in the same spot, just moving forward! 1 centimeter at a time...... night

Gimp

1 Comments:

Blogger cwilcox said...

Gimpster!
It's all gonna be worth it when you are sipping umbrella drinks on a beach somewhere in your retirement! Have a very Merry Christmas brother!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home