Sunday, December 17, 2006

I KNOW, I KNOW

It has been a while! I can walk and chew gum at the same time, but my plate has been full.
That is no excuse for not posting, but I am overwhelmed at learning, tutorials, regular job, and daily task. Like working a full time job, and going to college full time, it's like where do I best delegate what little free time I have! So I apoligize up front, that learning has taken a greater response of my time, than doing a post! Guess I should have spent more time learning more at a younger age! Let that be a lesson to you younger folks. You can still teach an old dog new tricks, were just, or I am just slower at learning. That being said, it has been a long day at the tutorials, and I am hitting the sack. I will try and do a post, at least twice a week, and let you know where I am at! And at the moment I'm swamped, without seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.....

Gimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home