Monday, January 01, 2007

THE NEW YEAR IS IN

So, Happy New Year to all. It was rather uneventfull for me, I was in bed by 10:00 pm last night, and in bed most of the day trying to get over these colds/Flu that have daunted me for the last several months. December ended up being a Slow/No progress month for me, for the
side business that I am trying to get off the ground. In November we went through a restructuring/downsizing, and Dec. 1st our service dept. decided to reorganize, and change their floor plans. So that has been where my focus and tasks have been, work and sleep. Even though Dec. was so hectic, and took most of my time, I'm happy to say that I should have that project wrapped up tomorrow, and things should be back to normal. Least wise, giving me my free time back to focus the sales copy, and Ebook. The bummer is I wanted all that done by Jan 1st, so it's time to get back on the fast track, and kick ass. So, stay in tune, I'll post about 3 times a week...

Gimp

1 Comments:

Blogger cwilcox said...

Three times a week means you are going to have to post like crazy tonight brother! Tomorrow makes it a week since your last post...not that I'm checkin up on ya or nothing...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home