Thursday, July 13, 2006

THE THREE G MEN

The three G-Men
Were not Government agents, or Secret Service, and we were not commissioned by
Detective Matt Cooper, although you can check out his link below.

We are GURU - GIZMO - And GIMP, geared to take off this Saturday, on an
adventure & journey, across the western states, and onward. If things go well
we'll be on the road by 6:00 am, geared, and roaring down the Interstate. This will
promise to be exciting, as none of us have White Water Rafted, and it seems this
may be added to our schedule in Utah, Nevada, or California. Some where around
Reno, we'll part ways, as Guru needs to see his sister blogger in Sacramento,
hahnathome.com Since I do not have a Laptop for this trip, you'll have to keeps tabs
on what were doing, where were at, who we've met, exciting news & pitfalls, on Chris's Blog
www.redhogdiary.com Unless he would be kind enough to be my ghost writer.
Details are yet to be determined, but I'll make a final post tomorrow night, or at 4:00 am
Saturday morning. This will be a traveling, studying, working vacation for me, I just need to
keep telling my body it can do it. I can see it now, I'll have a walking cane, for my pain, before I get back. This will make the Chiropracter happy, He has spent the last 6 weeks, and 18 visits, getting me back in what he says, is relative good shape. Seems my body still argues with him.
So I'm sure I'll have another 18 to go.
I've rambled enough, gotta pack, study, and move forward.
Gimp

The adventure's of detective Matt Cooper P.I.

Harley Davidson GPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home