Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Were all safe now! My Harley will sleep better, & so will I

You know, I was getting worried! With all of these terrorist blowing things up in the cities, the last thing I needed was to have my bike destroyed while I was traveling through them.
But after having the Dectective read my Blog, and approve of it, I can rest, assured, that nothing
will happen to my traveling companions, myself, or our scooters, while we move through the western paciffic rim. With just a kick of a rodent, excuse me, click of a mouse, we can have Dick on our case. Hopefully he has a Garmin GPS to locate us. I forgot, he's the underground, a Dick like that, has all of the higher tech stuff, made from England.
Maybe Gizmo needs to meet Dick, for more High Tech toys.
Take a look at his site.

The adventure's of detective Matt Cooper P.I.

1 Comments:

Blogger cwilcox said...

Detective Dick! You da man!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home